Friday, July 25, 2008

Hi

Hello everyone! Sorry, I haven't updated anything recently I have been really busy. Today, I started back to work. It stinks, but that's life. One good thing is on the next shift bid, I will have Sunday's off. Finally, I can go to church again! I'm sure my fellow ward members think I'm inactive. I'm so excited my horse finally got new shoes after battling with farriers for a couple of months. His poor feet got so long, I felt really bad. Thankfully, some family and friends have been helping take care of Shamie for me since I became pregnant. Now I'm so happy, because I can finally ride him again!
Matt has gone back into the field. So, he does half office work and half field work. One benefit is he gets a work truck again! We believe this may be a blessing in disguise considering fuel prices and we will both be starting back to school so now we won't have to worry about his transportation.
Porter is just getting bigger and bigger everyday. He still is not sleeping through the night. He averages waking up about at least two times every night. I know that it will come with time, but I wish it was sooner rather than later. We are so grateful for all of the family and friends that have helped us these past couple of months. We don't know were we would be without you!!

No comments: