Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Zoo


Thanks to my good friend Christine we got free tickets to the zoo. We decided it would be fun to take Porter. This is his first time to the zoo. When Matt told Porter we were going to go to the zoo today, Porter smiled and laughed. We love his big grin. When I got him ready today, I carefully chose his outfit with a little Giraffe on it. I figured it would only be appropriate. It was really fun to spend time with our little family. Porter mostly slept (we figured that was going to happen), but he did wake up for a few pictures. I think he really liked the giraffes, elephants, and snakes. Dad and Porter were having a blast looking at all of the snakes, while Mom looked at them from a distance and focused more on the cute little monkeys and other various mammals on the other side. We had a lot of fun, even though it was a really hot day! We look forward to bringing Porter back to the zoo, especially when he is old enough to really understand what is going on around him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry, forgot to spell check. He is SO big already! I love the one eye cracked open and the look of confusion as to why he couldn't be left at home to sleep! I am so excited to see you guys next week!

amber said...

Porter looks like he had a thrilling time at the zoo. :)